To setup your Mircosoft Outlook 2003 to access your POP3 Email Account:
1. In Outlook, select Tools then select E-mail Accounts.
2. Click the Add a new e-mail account button, click Next.
3. Select POP3 and click Next.
4. In the Internet E-mail Setting window, enter the following information:
- Your Name – This is the name that will appear in the From field of messages you send so enter your name as you would like it to appear.
- E-mail Address – Enter your entire email address(e.g., email@example.com)
- User Name – Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password – Enter the password for your email account, Please note that your password is case sensitive
- Check Remember Password. Do not check logon using secure password authentication
- Your incoming mail server is mail.example.com
- Your outgoing mail server is mail.example.com
- Click Next
5. Click Finish
Congratulations you have successfully set up your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003.
only at http://HacksRepair.com