To setup your Microsoft Outlook 2007 to access your POP3 Email Account:
1. Open Outlook 2007. If the Account Creation Wizard opens, click Cancel and return to the main Outlook screen.
2. At the top of the Outlook screen, select Tools, Select Account Settings
3. Select the E-mail tab. Click New.
4.At the bottom of the Add New E-mail Account window, check the box labeled Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Click Next.
5. Select Internet E-mail. Click Next.
- Your Name – This is the name that will appear in the From field of messages you send so enter your name as you would like it to appear.
- E-mail Address – Enter your entire email address(e.g., email@example.com)
- User Name – Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password – Enter the password for your email account, Please note that your password is case-sensitive
- Check Remember Password. Do not check logon using secure password authentication
- Your incoming mail server is mail.example.com
- Your outgoing mail server is mail.example.com
- Click Next
5. Click Finish
Congratulations you have successfully set up your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
only at http://HacksRepair.com